Hence the false reports of Saudi Arabia's enthusiastic defence...

1. 21,752 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124

Hence the false reports of Saudi Arabia's enthusiastic defence of Israel after the recent Iranian attack.

Incidentally to illustrate the way in which the cloth eared Empire is driving Saudi Arabia, and most of humanity 'eastwards' here is a clip from Middle East Eye's coverage of Gaza today.
    Just when you thought that the IDF had plumbed new depths of depravity it digns even deeper:

"Israeli quadcopters are employing a "bizarre" new tactic of playing audio recordings of crying infants and women in order to lure Palestinians to locations where they can be targeted.

"On Sunday and Monday night, residents of the northern parts of Gaza’s Nuseirat refugee camp woke up to the sounds of babies crying and women calling out for help.

"When they went outside to locate the source of the cries and provide aid, Israeli quadcopters reportedly opened fire directly at them.

"Samira Abu al-Leil, a resident of the refugee camp, told Middle East Eye that she heard Israeli quadcopters opening fire during and shortly after playing the recorded sounds, which lasted for several minutes and recurred multiple times on Monday night.

"I heard a woman crying and screaming for help, saying, ‘Help me, my son was martyred’. The sounds were coming from the street and they were bizarre," the 49-year-old said.

“Some men rushed out to the rescue, only to be shot by the quadcopters that kept roaming all night long."..."

Posted by: bevin | Apr 17 2024 16:19 utc

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.