MIG 0.00% 4.4¢ a.c.n. 059 457 279 limited

MigMe on FaceBook, page-15

1. 1,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 50
    It is you who misunderstood. "They do not have a monetisation model based on advertising." It was you who said that, no me.
    I gave the example of ZIPs affiliation with another company, which in that case will market their product to its clientiele- "getting more users to install the app". I also cross related that practice to MIG, as I believe they would also use marketing cos to advertise the Migme product or app to end-users who did not use or want this app in the 1st place. Often these methods can be aggressive, hence the average internet user getting hit with more and more marketing as time goes on. I am alluding to how websites and apps get large "hits" or users over time- with these forms of internet marketing or "exposure". Anyway this is my last word on this as I'm sure others do appreciate a contrarian view. Whatever-your-name-is, you can do your own research about your claim about monetisation model or not- I don't care, but just don't misphrase others comments because you didnt understand whats written.

anyway, peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.