AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

@$man In copper mining terms we have moved at a frantic pace,...

1. 11,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 580
    @$man

In copper mining terms we have moved at a frantic pace, the last 6 months re rate on our MC has been significant, the market always needs time to absorb that sort of info. This current short period of consolidation (yes IMO it's going north from here) will be seen in hindsight as very good, the stock only left the .07's right at the end of Jan. Copper is sitting nicely in the 2.50 - 2.70 band and IMHO will move to a circa 2.70 - 2.90 over the coming months and then as I have predicted to the $3+ this year. That and pressure on the supply side (IMHO) could create some special olden days CU moves.

AVB may sit about here for a week or so I am have no way of knowing really, such a short period is just guessing. What I think has more substance are good first quarter numbers even from what we know right now, these should please the markets, additional to the fact we are now in the last month of a quarter, we can look to past announcements which indicate other news may soon be released.

Copper as an asset will IMHO absolutely outshine any other over the next 24 months, in fact I may have been be a tad too conservative, time will tell.

Cheers
    Phil.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.