ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Mining the Market, Again, page-18

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    An SPP will be offered in conjunction with the CR, i would think those eligible will  receive it in the next few days perhaps even today. The last SPP PIO  from memory never mentioned a specific record date on the actual ann rather just stated full details of the SPP would be contained in the doc's mailed. The later it gets mailed out the more i'm inclined to believe they'd just do a quick check of the current registry (post TH ann) and just mail it out to those individuals.  You need be mindful the companies not in a precarious position as it once was brokers are knocking on PIO's door for a change.

While i don't like CR's we need money to pay for drilling, most of the long-term holders on here know how drawn out drilling campaigns were and how we'd be lucky to have 3 projects drilled in a year.I think it was @Spec_hope mentioned once he'd like them to just raise a heap of money and just drill the lot. We have drilling at Mavis, ACRA, Dingo Dam, Fairwater and Blair Dome and sampling at Pioneer Dome that means plenty of news to look forward but also increases the likelihood of us potentially making a decent sized discovery, but also requires money. In regards to FW we may have a mini/mega nova on our hands, we are after all the only company to find the right kind of rocks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.