Mirabbella

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Dear Sophie,
    Unfortunately U like all other politician`s could not give a rats ars# about taxpayers,
    the thought of working in private enterprise--doing the lifting--must disgust U compared to the riches afforded to
    those who benefit most--politicians--even when finishes serving(if we can call it that) the rewards just
    keep coming for the chosen few. As I don`t blame u for trying again after seeing all the --riches
    paying for nothing--all tabs payed by private taxpayers.Please like all those b4 U don`t tell us U are doing it for us.If this was the case like all b4 who spruik --"it is a privileged to serve it to U(RATE-PAYERS)--all politician`s should retire on the same pensions as rate-payers who for many years funded their wages. As in my time only 1 politician` has done this Ted Mack(as Ted believed in serving the ratepayers--not serving it to them.

As all parties now sen to bow to our new brothers(who seem to like our heads on a plate,
    never knowing on any impending attacks,never knowing nothing--except welfare payment dates,
    along with all other welfare payment(funded by taxpayers again)which they have never been
    and in many cases never will!!
    If we want to keep Australia --all voters need to rid our-self of the self-serving for themselves.
    I like many other will be voting ALA --being call a RACIST does not bother me or my Asian wife.
    As it does not bother my new cousins either as they use the word to always be the VICTIMS,
    even in they have caused the MAYHEM--RADICALS cry the moderates--always knowing NOTHING!!
    I HOPE THAT AS MANY INDEPENDENTS WHEN NOT ALA GET IN--SO AS U SAY ALL CAN ENJOY WHAT AUSTRALIA HAS TO OFFER !Regards from the minority---1 white fella!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.