IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

I think you might be right about being Naked shorts, i can't say...

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    I think you might be right about being Naked shorts, i can't say I understand them. But it does provide an answer why they got recorded by my broker that i bought, but not showing up yet at automic.

if they are naked shorts. They're not anonymous right, they would have been placed by a known broker i presume, so some known entity placed that order and so should be accountable in some way Even though they don't own the shares.
    What i don't get is why would you place such an order on the last day of trading and at the twelve month low.

The only thing that makes sense is either They're stupid but surely not.
    Or They have some inside knowledge that there is an impending disaster awaiting IHL.
    Or its a blatant outright fraudulent action, and who would be responsible for Fridays execution of shares if it was.
    Or of course it could just be an error at automic and gets corrected tomorrow.

I'm hoping It's either the former or the latter. and its some idiot who dosnt know what They're doing and needs to cover the short position on the first few days of trading on the Nasdaq. Or just an administrative mistake.

I bought quite a few large parcels of shares on Friday. So i hope it gets Resolved soon.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.