IHL 0.00% 4.1¢ incannex healthcare limited

Yes no need to worry, your shares will hopefully turn up soon....

1. 1,135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 244
    Yes no need to worry, your shares will hopefully turn up soon. CMC were ahead of the pack and i think everyone there already received, just as i did.

Who knows why that is, maybe more pressure from them, or they had the most outstanding. Not much point in speculating. Just be assured they will turn up as they are slowly covered on the Nasdaq.

It's nearly two weeks now since mine showed up in my cmc account. Which would have been near the low on the Nasdaq. Did they play a part in the relentless sell down in order to cover. We don't know. Will there be more attempts to try to push it down in order to cover the rest, again we don't know. They are losing significant amounts of money so far on this strange shorting maneuver, and you need more money to try and push it down to cover the balance. Maybe they won't risk it. Maybe the game is up and they are being forced to cover now even as the SP is rising, unless of course there is a big disruptive player behind them with lots of cash, and who would that be even if true. Again we don't know.

The conclusion is we just need to let it play out and hope everyone receives their shares soon. Keep the pressure on your broker so in turn they continue to pressure the shorter. All the best everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.