AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

This whole debacle has done nothing except destroy shareholders....

1. 2,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    This whole debacle has done nothing except destroy shareholders. Its just tragic. Management have run down cash drilling a project they didnt own, have spent millions on lawyers only to find out that the project has been re-sold to the Chinese and there is little to show for it. Why this boards cheerleaders is protecting Nigel and his cronies is just beyond me. Their arrogance and incompetence has cost every shareholder dearly and there is little reason in my mind why they should be supported in the upcoming AGM.

Carrick and co at least have a clue when it comes to government negotiations and Carrick in particular is a wily operator that has got many deals done. he wouldnt be wasting his time on this debacle if he didnt think he had a chance of turning the situation around. The one group I believe has zero chance of winning is the incumbent board, who have done nothing except pay themselves and achieve a disaster.

I will be interested to see what the MMGA board will be sending out in the next week; they got access to the AVZ shareholder base which means they can now send out material to everyone. This board is a joke; its time to get real in AVZ.

good luck to the mums and dads holding this bag of crap.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.