MNE 5.26% 3.6¢ metallum limited

MNE in 2015

1. 84 Posts.
    Stuck in the office over Christmas and New year - spent some time reading over the old posts on MNE.

There has obviously been a lot of pain associated with the stock and many false starts. Hard to believe the company was trading in the high 70 cents in January 2012!! Many of the posters at that time (it would appear) have moved on from MNE probably due to the pain of losses - which is understandable.

I am of the view that this company is at a critical juncture, everything appears to be lined up nicely permits, mining operations, new potential site. Plenty of upside and a chance of a re-rate if all goes smoothly.

In the first quarter of 2015, I'd like to see the company focus purely on increasing tonnage. Nothing else. Do what is within the control of the company to shore up the finances. The rest can wait.

I would also like to see the company take a measured risk and put out forward targets for tonnage and average grades. Understanding, that there are danger to this tactic but I believe more disclosure will help investors make up there own mind (if it's not good news, investors should know and vice versa) to help make informed investments. I'm sure the management and board have this insight.

MNE is a high risk/high return proposition. Let's hope 2015 will be the year that MNE delivers on it's potential. Short term goal increase tonnage/more disclosure and get the options in the money within 6 months.

Here's hoping 2015 will be the best year for MNE shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.