MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

MNS - Line in the Sand

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    Hello MNS Holders.

As a real long term shareholder who has spoken to a lot of you who hold this stock at various meetings or circumstances it is fair to say that I am who I claim to be - A Real Shareholder..

Therefore when I post rarely on this site it can be very frustrating when a post is moderated for being "Unsubstantiated Information".

This whole forum is based on unsubstantiated information so it is quite amusing when factual information is removed from this site by those who run to the moderators and report everything, and it is acted upon without any consistency.

My reaction to today's resignation of Len Eldridge and Cobb Johnstone can be summarised as below -

"A great announcement"

Having observed them at the AGM last week both during and after the presentations I felt as a matter of opinion only that these gentlemen had little interest in interacting with shareholders.

People need to realise that closely aligned shareholders hold a great percentage of Magnis stock making all board members accountable for their actions. We as Shareholders talk to one another discussing this stock and its performance as we are all well known to one another.

Shareholders within this business are closely connected forming a united front.

Im very comfortable with todays announcement and look forward to a very strong future.

I look forward to the near term appointment of new directors who are committed to delivering results for the benefit of shareholders rather than possibly the needs of Institutions.

This is an important day for Magnis and Shareholder unity.
    Congratulations all shareholders as I feel this will be a turning point in our fortunes.

Hopefully this has been worded OK and will not be moderated.
    It is just my opinion nothing more.

Thanks

Matt72

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.