MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

No you are not stating facts you are stretching the realms of...

1. 1,659 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    No you are not stating facts you are stretching the realms of truth.
    I don't neeed to see a sell sentiment, I just need to see continual negative posting on an Investment forum from late 2016 to today from what seems to be a very interested non-holder.

I would have thought anfo that your argument should be shared across many forums on this site to alert shareholders of other Grapohite plays that there stock price has dramatically dropped and therefore their strategy is doomed. But you only do that here which is both alarming and confusing.

Your sole argument is the current share price of MNS, yet when I state that every other Graphite stock within the space has had their share price "drop like as bomb" to quote your words, you state that all of the other stocks were overvalued in 2016!!

Well using that veiled analysis I can confidently state that Magnis was also overvalued in 2016!!

Don't be offended anfo that I find more holes in your argument than Swiss Cheese.
    I just like to correct untruths for the betterment of the casual observer.

Those Directors were removed in late 2016 because they did not believe in the Battery Technology Strategy moving forward. They thought that building a Graphite mine was more beneficial for share price appreciation.

I guess based on that strategy it must be stated that those ex directors were "Bang off the Money".
    Look at SYR $6.60 in Late 2016 to $1.16 today. So once again your argument is mute.

If you want to argue your point be prepared for me to counter argue your point and categorically understand why it is invalid.

I hope you can comprehend
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.