CL8 0.00% 1.7¢ carly holdings limited

I expect when we launch mobilise we will have some strategic...

1. 312 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I expect when we launch mobilise we will have some strategic partners supplying a variety of equipment across the construction and building space. Taking on John Tolmie as a strategic adviser must be to utilise the relationships / connections he has with the equipment manufacturers that Kennards rent, maybe we will see the same thing like with DMC and Suburu and say Honda supplying generators on mobilise with the expectation that they are trialed and purchased.

From an article in October last year:

“I am also pleased to welcome Mr. John Tolmie as strategic advisor and look forward to leveraging his insights and connections to build Mobilise to be the key platform for the monetisation of under-utilised assets.”

Looking at his LinkedIn profile and he is not some startup guru so it must be to leverage some of these relationships, he has been onboard in his advisory role for over a year now and I think the CL8 team has been working very hard in the background with mobilise and we are going to have a very exciting launch, I can't wait!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.562M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 43880 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604165 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.