I will not be surprised by how quickly the unheard of becomes...

1. 10,404 Posts.
    I will not be surprised by how quickly the unheard of becomes the normal. Not if but when.

The current situation, exacerbated by the pandemic, is likely to be the crest of a perfect storm: health, economic and soon financial and enviornmental. Think back to see how things are changing and how fast. 2000, 2010, 2020. We are accepting huge changes as though this is normal!

The global strustructure, designed to fit in with our needs, wants and desires, is altering so quickly that we have lost control. Mankind has created false expectations, erroneous economic theory and has assumed a callous disregard for the planet he exists on.

Small but very noticeable shifts in geopolitics are creeping into global human behaviour. China's leadership is now accelerating it's propaganda war and military and economic power probably due to unimaginable domestic problems and perceived international loss of face. A tryranical political system in decline will lash out thus making the region a very unsafe place. There are no expected outcomes.

Global debt is slowly shifting towards Central Banks as part of a ploy to stimulate economies and reduce borrowings. Absurd.

People say that the world is now a different place but I say our expectations were never real. Our world has not been normal since 1914 it's that we can't see the changes happening around us in very small increments of time.

We are where we are because of self indulgance and greed. We are destroying delicate ecosystems and now find that is a direct link to the horendous economic collapse we are going through. Will this destruction cease? Laughable question.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.