TON 20.0% 1.5¢ triton minerals ltd

A regular little luv in eh Haggler Thanks for the kind thoughts,...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    A regular little luv in eh Haggler

Thanks for the kind thoughts, knew Ubhad it somewhere in there.

U guys have made me think a little more deeply re the renewables situation.

If the renewables gods did allow Ton to come back to the perfect graphite/vanadium corporate commodities structure which is what Shandong- Yulong wants in the long run, then no matter who has what, where, when or how your holding, as small as it might b, will b worth a chunk of money.

IF the commodities gods allow it Ton will b life changing for many here.

All that one needs to do is hold on for dear life, like I’ve had to do in hospital and like my poor old Tesla outside in the very bitter cold at around minus 10 degrees.

I remember clearly a posters sign off in the Anvil mining days. Ahhh for the humidity and heat of the DRC again, just like Tons Mozambique actually which when traversing Mozambique I happened upon SYR at Balama on the main rd west into inland Africa and the DRC.

What really piqued my interest was an old dilapidated sign on the the side of said Rd that mentioned Triton mining, and I mean dilapidated, like the indigenous population had taken to it
    with machetes, a regular mater to the graphite vanadium cause as I found out when I finally reached an internet cafe in Balama not far down the Rd.

It has since always made me wonder about the dynamics between SYR and Ton and what a monopolistic behemoth that would make for the renewables industry.

Not to be tho given it appears SYR is now alining itself with The West with Vidalia and the Euro renewables industry due to their dire need for renewables.

Indeed Biden et al got together, thank god he didn’t do himself a damage climbing those bludy steep 747 steps into airforce 1 or trip over the sand bags lining the terminal entrance for the machine gun post just inside the air terminal, oh that’s right Biden has his LITTLE entourage to whisk him to Xi and Albo to plead with Xi to lower the toughness of the recently implemented permits on all things renewable and rare earth metals, god I’m bored in this little hospital room and the incessant hospital gruel they feed u here. I guess at least it’s warm even tho probably done from a little brown paper bag in the microwave.

U really do have to feel for these mid west hospitals and how they have to cope with the extreme cold, the tornadoes and grumpy shites like me that seem to natter on on uncontrollably about sum esoteric massive high grade graphite vanadium project that isn’t even recognised by the investment world.

One day Haggler, one day, perhaps we might see a big sign joining Ton and Nicanda Hill together at Balama next to SYR and them working together to solve the worlds renewables ills with China. Rod and AC really did have super foresight in getting involved with Ton.

But now we have to contend with a ridiculous litigation that Ton should win, but don’t count those chooks just yet. This is a very sensitive issue that even the Mozzies have taken a deep interest in even to the point of raising their own army in conjunction with another African nation to rid themselves of these fundamentalists. Seem to b working too with Triton now happy to move an initial working party into Ancuabe.

So there is light at the end of the Ton tunnel for investors but the poor old asx doesn’t know it. It should be around 6 to 10 cents on Ancuabe and even more if the further exploration at Cobra happens in the ntdf.

Poor old psychos head hurts even more after all this texting on HC. My Aussie wife always did warn me against investing in African shindigs, however I fully believe with Rod and AC at the Ton helm that they can steer our little Ton to renewables calmer water, indeed lovely temperate water where the renewables sun shines on ur back. Now all we need is sum Stevie Ray Vaughn live in New Oleans to accompany and we r indeed in renewables heaven, especially IF Nicand Hill comes back under Triton auspices.

U guys know the story re investment advice etc etc.

p9 has to put his head down on a drab hospital pillow now, my backs a bit sore from leaning forward tapping away at my my mobile phone screen.

Good luck to all Ton holders in the coming years, not sure if I’ll see this out with the way I’m feeling atm, however I’ll give it a damned good try.

In the words of one Mark Knopfler:

“ Good night now it’s time to go home and he makes it fast for one thing, we r the sultans we r the sultans of renewables”
    p9

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.003(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $23.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ $41.20K 2.932M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 108000 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 532722 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.5¢
  Change
0.003 ( 15.4 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.3¢ 1.5¢ 1.3¢ 319115
Last updated 11.30am 13/05/2024 ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.