morning traders 16 / 11

1. 26,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1307
    morning traders ,

the last few days we have seen over 25 000 views on the morning traders thread, so don,t ever think no ones watching or listening and keep up the quality and good work. Thanks to Endless for stepping up during Cleo,s absense, and also for showing real concern for other posters well being. A great example to all in the 'Internet age'. Thanks to PB for your market summary, I hope you don't mind me reproducing a part of it which is most relevant to spec traders this week.

From PB,
    "Our specs came off yesterday on very high volume. At a time like this it is hard not to dive in if stocks you want to buy have come off sharply. I couldn’t help it myself yesterday but it is probably best to wait to see the volumes dry up a bit. Today is certainly going to be interesting in this regard. Little wonder that some of the broking systems had difficulty handling turnover yesterday when you see the volumes that went through in some of the little stocks with the highest number of transactions I could see for some time on the XSR Index (Junior Resources).

On the last downturn spec stocks tended to halve – there were a few that didn’t. Not saying that this has to happen on this downturn but just be aware that it can. And as I keep reminding everyone – most of these little stocks that have had such wonderful runs, usually end back at the bottom of the chart again. And also another old adage from the stock market – don’t confuse a bull market with being market savvy or even a genius."

Good fortune to all today!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.