Morning Traders Wednesday 31st August

1. 26,818 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1307
    Morning Traders now Open for all,

We expect all to behave in the highest manner possible while frequenting this prestigous and time honoured trading community. No, only joking, you can behave like normal .

Speaking of behaviour, our duly elected politicians never cease to underwhelm me these days and it wasn't always the case, in fact I used to love politics and a lot of our politicians , but it seems the standard of character it attracts is just too low. For example, last week on Q & A , I felt myself warming to Sam Dastiary (the senator) as he spoke to Pauline H about ethical and moral issues that he stands for and the fact that he is indeed a muslim. A week later, he is now said to have had a Chinese co. head (who Dastiary no doubt has various connections to via his publicly paid role) pay for his $1600 overspend on his travel allowance. Is there no shame??

Speaking of shame, we see Deryn Hinch falling asleep in chambers on his first day as senator and Corey Bernardi just deciding to run with his own issues regardless of the fact that he should be staying in step with the governments program. A new narcisistic generation making it into top office.

Its the new normal, and "I'm as mad as hell and I wont take it anymore! "

Have a great day.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.