FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Walkaway was a terribly naive strategy, called out back then,...

1. 669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 124
    Walkaway was a terribly naive strategy, called out back then, but for a while it seemed like we got away with it. There's no point pretending people with power abusing it is a Junta isolated issue.

In retrospect the issues were piling up, all the way back in the no mandate to cap raise days. Cowden and MA too arrogant with their aggressive drilling and "it's boring owning one mine" attitude, deciding to run before they could walk - while simultaneously having no idea what was going on at Morila. Panic selling LLL shares. etc etc

This is all without even mentioning all the changes occurring in Mali. I do think the Junta were looking for excuses, but there is no getting around the fact that it being boring owning one mine is a big part of why we have no mine now.

Ozblue nailed this one, and I would have done the same if we had 2 MA's as leaders, but I watched every bit of media this company put out and was pretty convinced by Cowden, all the way up until he resigned from FFX instead of resigning from LLL

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.