Michael Moore is a bit of a goose. Prides himself on telling...

1. 22,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Michael Moore is a bit of a goose. Prides himself on telling "the truth" and informing the people.

However, his docos are often just as manipulative and loose with the truth than those he points the finger at.

He ambushed a sick and unsuspecting Charlten Heston in "bowling for Columbine". He had pulled the wool over my eyes too until I found out that CH didn't actually jump on a plane straight after the massacre to insensitively protest those who opposed the NRA. He was there prior to due to a previous appointment and Moore manipulated it to make CH look like an insensitive tool.

In the scene where Moore made it look like u can buy a gun from the bank he manipulated that too. He staged it to look like u get the gun at the bank and made out the bank has a vault of guns. This was bs and the staff and the bank were filthy as there were many hoops to jump through to get a gun and u didn't get it at the bank.

I an staunchly against gun laws and think the USA is a joke re gun laws. And I like some if moores docos, but I take issue with a bloke who takes liberties himself to expose others to suit his liberal agenda.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.