PNR 3.53% 8.2¢ pantoro limited

Well done on building a very reasonable holding … hope the value...

1. 3,419 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1420
    Well done on building a very reasonable holding … hope the value continues to improve for you, me and all other holders.

Yes, the $30m lithium deal saved another financial solution being required but I don’t necessary see corporate transactions as luck, I just see it more as normal business monetising non core assets …

Funnily, PNR done that along with OBM at a similar time …. At OBM everyone hailed Luke Creagh as a genius deal maker whilst here Paul seems to have just got lucky.

As far as Bell Potter ( or others ) I rarely read broker reports, recommendations and more rarely take any notice … imo the majority are agenda based ie. mostly paid / facilitated reports by companies. I have been on some broker site visits and my interpretation of the visit was very distant to what I viewed and consequently read … when you are wined and dined, accommodated and entertained by the company it’s hard to be totally honest and scathing of their operation. Of course, one must think of the next junket.

Yes, the management has been very open about the mining delays / contractor issues of the Scotia cutback, the necessary pivot to Green Lantern to mine enough ore to fill the mill … when your hiring 300+ people, onboarding them, commissioning and ramping up it’s very difficult to turn back.

When I finally invested I saw the slow low grade start as an additional opportunity as the higher grade ores were not as depleted. PNR are now in that higher grade ore.

I still maintain Paul is a reasonable operator who in a lot of ways has been more a victim of circumstances rather than unprofessional imo …

Maybe “unlucky” rather than “lucky”

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.003(3.53%)
Mkt cap ! $426.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ $1.139M 13.72M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 407692 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 167220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.53 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.4¢ 8.5¢ 8.2¢ 16637524
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.