PNR 1.11% 8.9¢ pantoro limited

Hey Wassa, I was more alluding to all the earlier funding (I...

1. 11,675 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6066
    Hey Wassa, I was more alluding to all the earlier funding (I remember when both PNR and TUL were 'fully funded') before PNR took the rest of TULs 50%. As both companies had taken on separate debt facilities (with no hedging luckily).

So I don't give much weight to Paul being the reason for the lack of hedging. I guess I just don't quite understand why you are so forgiving of Paul, when surely we both agree, they should not have turned the plant on? At least have waited for the U/G to have begun to ramp up etc?
    Usually you are indeed extremely critical (in a good way) on management.

Anyway, fair point about Paul and the Lithium deal, both PNR and OBM just got over the line.

I also agree that ramp up is damn hard, but... even blind Freddy could see they were not fully prepared. I do agree, that for better or worse, the lower grades were mined first and it did indeed create an opportunity for us. I think they made a clear mistake of mining Green Lantern over Cobler, even though I can understand their were likely efficiencies in doing so.

Well done @Banana1234 - hopefully your patience and buying against the advice of Bell continues to be rewarded (do you happen to have the sell report?).
    Just would be so interesting to read what their argument was.

Good luck to all holders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.001(1.11%)
Mkt cap ! $561.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ $264.4K 2.957M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 20130 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 48948 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.9¢ 9.0¢ 8.9¢ 1574335
Last updated 15.58pm 28/05/2024 ?
PNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.