Thanks for that Chrysalis I am going to read it properly later....

1. 4,334 Posts.
    Thanks for that Chrysalis I am going to read it properly later.

My experience with ticks.. long story short I pulled a tick off the back of my head felt weird. went to a chemist for a antihistamine . Went into anaphylactic shock. They called an ambulance which was going past at the time. (lucky it took them 2 minutes to get there) My breathing started shutting down at an alarming rate to a point where I was starting to stress. Adrenalin was administered and taken to hospital. Another 5 minutes without help and It could have been a disaster.
    Doctors at the hospital thought I was probably bit by a spider and didn't trust that I knew the difference between a tick and a spider.
    Not only was it insulting but it scared me that the ignorance of these doctors were closed minded about the tick.
    Since then I have suffered in many ways. I have seen several doctors with no real help. I have since acquired antibiotics and took sodium bicarbonate and are much better but still suffer at times.
    I have a lot to do with deer here in NSW and am wondering if there is a connection..
    Last edited by stillthefoxhat: 22/03/16

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.