[IMG] Colonizing the World more like , like a Trojan Horse just...

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18

Colonizing the World more like , like a Trojan Horse just waiting to get here and settled then it will be too late.
    This has been Planned...

Where else can you go & Breed the locals out and get paid to do it ?....

Wakey Wakey people your Grand kid's will be wearing Burkas and you will wonder why , how did that happen ??

It's not only Emu's that bury there head's in the sand , we do it too waiting for our Illustrious leaders to stop the rot...yeah right.

But guess what, it's not Politically correct & you lose votes if you don't pander to minorities that just got here  demanding all the things they never had anywhere else....you can only ask I guess (or demand which seems to be the new ask.)

Every other group of immigrants have blended in to make Australia a great country  & have still kept there cultural heritage , giving us awesome foods and adding value to our way of life  from there Homelands with generosity and  without trying to  Ram it down our throats as a demand or by trying to kill us off because we don't agree with there way of thinking.

Very very Sad really ,I don't have an answer to the problem but am kinda sad I'm too Old to do anything much about it except spread the word to keep Australia as we know it as a place we all love.

People bagged Pauline Hanson but she was right I believe when she said we should just take all the Christian refugee's that have been displaced by what is happening around the globe as that is what our country was founded on.

Then we wouldn't be about to be outnumbered or disliked for being a welcoming place of refuge for those fleeing from the persecution of those that believe that all infidels should be killed off for being non believers..

Or if we are lucky they will go somewhere else ,Indonesia is fine , I never thought I would pity the Germans but I do now , poor buggers , talk about going where the money is ! , isn't that a good trading term , follow the money ?...seems to be working for the poor displaced fighting age Males moving there from there war torn places they don't want to fight for themselves...

To be continued....probably on SBS or ABC...

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.