MUST WATCH Twiggy-NPC address.Calls out Science deniers, Fossil grifters & economic opportunity, page-2

1. 11,488 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Australia's own battle between old and new ideas where those who will inherit our country are being ignored by the shortsightedness of those who cannot accept that even the fossil fuel industry has taken responsibility for the global warming we're all beginning to suffer let's face it not changing is not an option Korean energy is the lowest cost energy in any Australian home we just got to face into that we do nothing apart from having more expensive energy than the rest of the world and change will be forced on us when it is it's too late for Australia to benefit from its immense opportunities or we take the lead now from the most obvious economic signals I've seen in my entire life and improve the lives of every Australian let's take my Dad's life which Spann the Great Depression World War II and half a century of managing minderoo a cattle station in the f

something about it do it get on with it don't spend your time worrying about it he knew like I do that climate change is the single greatest threat facing Australia but also that we can all benefit from solving it if we just get on with it it's time to stop bickering and winging and causing division back in the the day my father lost our beloved minder station to Drought when almost when almost 51° C was being recorded in the area it was bad then and it's worse now the old-timers tell me that we're just in one long drought but this time none of the old fellas are predicting when the seasonal rains will return as you can tell I'm an ex jackaroo I bloke from the bush and proud of it we grew up with a political party which bound us together and I ask those who claim to represent the bush now to stop dividing us with the false hope that we can cling to fossil fuels forever we can't so please stop betraying the bush if we swallow this new lie that we should stop the roll out of green energy and that nuclear energy will be our Fair godmother we will be worse off again I do know how to do projects I do know the science and I do know the economics these misinformed unscientific uneconomic plucked out of the air thin air bulldust of nuclear policies of politicians masquerading As Leaders helps no one politicians who do whatever they can to scar and scare votes are just politicians they are not political leaders that's the difference between the two one gets elected due to a genuine care for the community and the other creates Division and Crim just to attract attention at The Ballot Box a leader will remind the farming community of mine that global warming is real and that all their customers are taking it very seriously that their sheep spend more hours peacefully grazing where there are solar panels due to the protection from the Sun wind and rain they provide than those on the open Plains and instead o

beling coal plant next door the fact that we can feel climate change already despite the O ocean soaking up most of our heat generated emissions means Australia has finally run out of time

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.