G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

yeah, i think tibbs had touched a point a few months back, that...

1. 1,121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    yeah, i think tibbs had touched a point a few months back, that even though the mining concession has been granted there are some requirements that need to be completed before commencement of full scale mining.

"Mining concessions are granted on an exclusive basis and may be extended once, for the same 25-year period. Before commencing extraction activities, the holder of the mining concession must obtain an environmental licence and a DUAT (a form of land concession), as well as prepare a resettlement and compensation plan for the communities affected by the mining activities. These activities must then be launched within two years, and production within four years, of the awarding of the mining concession.
    The mining production plan must include, among other elements: details of the ore deposit, design of the mine site, the operations schedule, the necessary infrastructure, expected dates for the start of development and commercial production, as well as environmental, health and safety plans."
    Last edited by Larkin: 11/12/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.