FML 6.90% 13.5¢ focus minerals ltd

MY APOLOGIES TO THE BOARD FOR NOT BOTHERING TO VOTE FOR YOUI...

1. 2,305 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 192
    MY APOLOGIES TO THE BOARD FOR NOT BOTHERING TO VOTE FOR YOU

I sincerely regret not exercising my right to show how I feel about the board’s admirable performance over the last year.
    As they say if you don’t vote you can’t complain about the outcome.

BUT I AM and I could kick myself.

A minority of shareholders have thrown EGG into the face of those working diligently for US.

What would you do if your BOSS DID THIS TO YOU IN PUBLIC in front of your peers.
    If your principaled you could never have the same relationship again and nor would I do any more than minimally necessary to earn YOUR ROTTEN MONEY., but I certainly would ensure it would COST YOU for the public insult

Would you then want ME running YOUR COMPANY if you were my boss.---------SUICIDAL FOOLS.

MY APOLOGIES TO THE BOARD FOR NOT VOTING FOR YOU
    Just my small holding with a few others as stupid,could so easily have saved your very public humiliation, I am so mad with myself.IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN-rest assured you have my vote.

Forget the ticks, but if you agree AND DIDN’T VOTE just add your names to mine and hopefully someone kind (hint hint Kent) can forward them to the board

DYOR+DYODD and read what was presented at the AGM without a stiff drink or preconceptions of DOOM and GLOOM. The Titanic sunk years ago as was the Lusitania sunk by a U boat. The gold is still flowing at $1700 aussie in ever increasing quantities and at better grades.

Especially,NOW.

1/What would you use a line of credit for if your making $800/oz at Coolgardie.?

2/WHEN Doing a deal for the rest of CRE and those holding probably want CASH

3/Producing 50koz per QTR from March QTR onwards (trebling this calendar last year’s production)

4/Got a low share price and hugely undervalued on above.

5/Put those TI drill holes over the AEROMAG results and listen to an excited geologist who's done/found it all before.

I know what I’d be doing----Just what I suspect they are going to do ----and you’ll need a line of credit, that “you do not plan or see yourself using for ongoing operations in the foreseeable future, but consider it prudent to have” to sort of quote the board. They’re telling the truth AGAIN if I’m right.

This board does not leave any mechanism sitting idle for long, nor pay for anything they don’t have a planned use for. LOC’s normally have holding costs and BANKS don’t just give them away to tin pot mining companies as avery mineral investor who’s been diluted KNOWS to his cost.
    We're very bank credible.GET THE HINT.Nudge - nudge.When banks are getting tighter than a nats youknow.

If you can't see the forest for the trees by now-there's no hope.Ever put off buying before Xmas and waited for the NEW YEAR sales.It's just what Focus have done over the last 6 months with our money and a few shares.
    Bulking up after Xmas.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
-0.010(6.90%)
Mkt cap ! $38.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.0¢ 13.5¢ $1.423K 10.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 33991 13.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 6779 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.45pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
13.5¢
  Change
-0.010 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 13.5¢ 6000
Last updated 12.30pm 13/05/2024 ?
FML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.