"And therein lays the problem that yourself & Bowral unwittingly...

1. 1,452 Posts.
    "And therein lays the problem that yourself & Bowral unwittingly alluded to ......... Everything ever written was written by a man"

Of course. Wouldn't have it any other way. Man has written down the inspired word of God and that word hasn't changed in 3000+ years. It's a harmonious flowing work of truths used to help mankind survive this dark and brutal world. It's a work of love given by a loving father. All that's needed is the right heart attitude and a sincere search for Jehovah and the blessing if Jehovah allows himself to be found.

RM will tell you god is the father and the son is the holy spirit and the holy spirit is all three. Taughtbuffet may tell you that everything hangs on the law and there is no inherited sin. Bowral may tell you that god gives birth to smaller versions of himself. None of this matters because that is their belief. What matters and what is of the utmost importance and what I've said repeatedly is accurate knowledge and what you understand the scriptures to say.

It doesn't matter if 50 people read the scriptures in 50 different ways. What matters is how you read the scriptures and how do you understand it. Blessed are the ones that can peer into the things that even angels don't understand and get the meaning out of it. No one can lead you to Jehovah. Jehovah can only draw you to him if he so chooses. That's why you can take one book that is written in very plain language, that has a cohesive and logical message from start to finish and so many get completely different understandings. It's not the fault of the bible it just means accurate knowledge hasn't been attained.

“To the angel of the congregation in La·o·di·ce′a write: These are the things that the Amen says, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation by God"

To me this is quite clear that Jesus was the first to be created in this realm.

He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible, whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him and for him.

To me this is also very, very clear that through Jesus all other things were created.

“For God loved the world so much that he gave his only-begotten Son, so that everyone exercising faith in him might not be destroyed but have everlasting life".

This is also very clear that Jesus being unique as the only part of creation, created directly from Jehovah is "the only begotten son".

So the Word became flesh and resided among us, and we had a view of his glory, a glory such as belongs to an only-begotten son from a father; and he was full of divine favor and truth.

It's also clear that Jesus was also called the "word" this is because he served as a spokesman for Jehovah.

If for what ever reason you or others see these things differently, then that's all right by me. When it comes to how any of you understand the bible that's between you and Jehovah. One thing I don't do is tell you that your understanding of the bible is ridiculous or stupid. I'll listen to any and all points you have to make as long as it's always kept civil. My intention or aim is not to convert any of you. My intention is simply to implore you all to make an honest hearted search with the aim of seeking & gaining accurate knowledge.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.