My New year Challange, is it possible??, page-2

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600

it would be achievable if you wanted to live like a peasant,

i work on about $10 per person for meals at night, then maybe sometimes theres left overs for lunch the next day,

one of my kids usally has a bolied egg with a couple of peices of toast for breakfast,

other little guy has milo crunchies in milk,

missuis usually has toast for breakfast,,,

me, im always gone at the crack of dawn so i eat on the road some mornings,

if you buy your clothes detergent in a big 10 litre bucket on your first shop, buy your shampoo, toothpaste and deoderant, plus the womens bits and peices,,, your budget of $100 for your first week is already gone,

the whole budget has to be adapted to the diet of the 4 people in the house hold,

i eat like a horse so meal times will be to my high standard,,,,

rules in our house,,,,,eat what your given or go to bed hungry,,, so far no one has gone to bed hungry,

our diet consists of,,,,

pasta,

rice,

vegetables of which most i grow,

salads

meat-------chicken, beef, pork, lamb, lobbies, of which the lamb i grow and the lobbies i have caught priced at approximately less than $10.00 each,

i eat food that suits my lifestyle as i am very active and eat more than the average person,

so my results will vary to others,,,,,of which some people or families eat extremely poorly, due to income, lack of knowledge on healthy eating habits etc,

i also like to eat out at the pub once a fortnight and have no problem throwing $35 at a steak chips and salad,

good luck with your budget,,,, i would like to see an itemised food plan for your 7 days,,, 3 meals a day,

plus dont forget your alcohol and drug addictions on top,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.