WLD 21.1% 3.0¢ wellard limited

I gotta say Steph with your abilities around the fundamentals...

1. 5,617 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1478
    I gotta say Steph with your abilities around the fundamentals particularly your financials analysis (which are superb...and which I envy...as well as your eye to detail...also sensational) you just need to target say around 6 to 10 shares in areas you can get a grip on and pick your entries when there low. Im trying to put myself in your mindset and think best advice is just sit back and research the hot sectors. Don't get attached to stocks...you're attached enough if your prepared to enter it. After that its calculated risk unless you're investing (as opposed to trading) then stick with the mid and large caps with stable dividends.
    Would recommend you read the STT board religiously...not for the stock tips but for the trade strategy...they're good over there...very good. Also read the Brains Trust thread. Plenty of brilliant experienced posters their.

Chin up dude...you alteady possess the most important skills to turn things around...just a matter of time and caution. Really thought you were a downramper when I first came across you...how badly I misjudged you!
    All the best...make sure you keep a spread portfolio say 6 to 8 but don't jump in cause you hot excited on the day. Scope and build up that number up over time and have the patience to enter on a dip.

The learning process never ends...number 1 rule...never invest more than you're prepared to burn.

You're going to be fine champ. Again best wishes and chin up!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
-0.008(21.1%)
Mkt cap ! $15.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 3.2¢ 2.7¢ $2.581K 92.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50000 2.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 266174 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.1¢
  Change
-0.008 ( 13.9 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.1¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ 109450
Last updated 15.38pm 16/05/2024 ?
WLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.