SYA 0.00% 4.3¢ sayona mining limited

Whisky, if we were a Company that had numerous qrtrs under their...

1. 252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Whisky, if we were a Company that had numerous qrtrs under their belt,i might agree with you regarding mid quarter updates. But we are nothing more than a start up, one that missed a shipment in december and is attempting to cash manage this downturn in pricing while drilling was still going on and cash being burned. i sat in publically held boardrooms for quarterly meetings for the last 18 yrs of my work career, with ocean shipping being highly cyclical, we made sure our public relations group kept the market updated especially when tense times occurred. this mostly for the institutional investor knowledge. so lets just say i dont agree with your position regarding shareholder questions and needs. they have not fulfilled key positions as required yet we get squat. so i am sorry if you feel i may have an agenda. but to completely ignore the shareholder concerns when your stock price is being decimated only confirms why major investors have also stayed away. how can you trust this BOD to guide this ship? exactly how much time does our chairman spend solely on SYA business when also in the same position in another troubled Company. highly suspect on effort to fill that position. another reason i feel for lack of major investor interest. been invested here for 8+ yrs now, say what you want about ML. we were never this much in the dark. go on youtube to listen to the talking heads from your australian stock blogs, nothing but head scratching on SYA. so its not just shareholders being concerned. not a good position to dig yourself out of. jmho, all we can do is take deep breaths. not how a public company should be run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $442.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ $1.243M 28.73M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 974650 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 4039972 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.3¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.46 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.4¢ 4.4¢ 4.3¢ 11033157
Last updated 15.59pm 29/05/2024 ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.