BRN 1.89% 27.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

TJ,why do you claim many are selling out do you have access to...

1. 1,114 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    TJ,

why do you claim many are selling out do you have access to their accounts?

40 million shares or lost to that has been absorbed by the market around the 30 cent range would you agree that the CR would likely be close to complete.

This means the market values the stock in this range. If it did not then the CR would have been much lower. IMO

This constant strike talk lets see how the shareholders choose. There is a divide 100% but in reality if I was personally unhappy with the investment and its management to the point of causing internal restructure the only way I would fo it is if I was a significant holder even if one has 1 million or less shares we are all just a fly the bull is swatting at. I'd just sell and move on with life.

we are told there are 40,000 holders well based on our numbers on posters we are not even 1 % . The buyers in the past year are likely happy with ther purchases from the most part be it new or adding so why would they cause challenges.

I agree that alot of information has been cycling back and forth through this company over the years.

you can go to 2016 all the way to 2024. Was alot of BS hyped absolutely 100% thoose involved in the hype are no longer involved. The.current management has been trying to fix many of the issues from the past. A strong eco system has been built. These universities be it no revenue but acceptance to an accedamic program speaks volumes.

The new engagements are with companies that have time-lines to deliver products. I will take this as as said. Let's get one thing strait 100% the hype that was fed to Sean upon hiring may have even miss informed him it takes time to get real feed back. We have som reputable business personnel that have joined in yeah some left but like many companies people come and go.

The key issue is we have 65+ engineers working on developing what ever they are working with whoever the are. Take the head count pre Sean and find the management to employee ratio and check the ratio today its significant its actually somewhat impressive based on the ecosystem.

Yes the need to make money and as an investor we need to see this come to through. Is there signs of this comming absolutely 100%. To generate revenue 20 million is only 25,000 edge boxes. That's not a huge volume of boxes now yes there are costs bla bla but it's not one product that makes the business. We have 2 more edge boxes Unigen Nd Teksun.

Then there will eventually be a product from Megachips and or renesas. Could they have put off for 2.0 did the company give then the IP for free cause they bought akida 1000 possibly is that horrible to do no it may be good business but we don't know. Maybe the royalty got more beefy by giving then 2.0 maybe they did not time will tell.

So when you look at how quickly the profitability point can come one sales start there is a reason the price is what it is the CR is raised or close to. To be honest im tires of bashing as the over hype let's be realistic on both sides.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.005(1.89%)
Mkt cap ! $501.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.5¢ 27.8¢ 26.3¢ $2.219M 8.205M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 240631 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.5¢ 954801 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
27.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 2.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.0¢ 27.8¢ 26.0¢ 5382161
Last updated 15.59pm 24/05/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.