Japan - Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not required as Japan was...

1. 375 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Japan - Hiroshima and Nagasaki were not required as Japan was already in the throes of a peace treaty. But no the Americans just wanted to try them out. Over 200,000 civilians killed and many more maimed and with on going sicknesses.
    Korean war - 4 million korean and chinese died, 37,000 UN troops, 339 Australians
    Vietnam war - between 1million and 3 million vietnamese, approx 300,000 Cambodians, approx 50,000 Laotians, approx 58,000 Americans and 523 Australians
    Iraq war - approx 1 million Iraqi's of that at least 200,000 civilians, over 4,400 Americans, 4 Australians
    Afghanistan war - approx 175,000 people including 46,000 civilians, 47 Australians
    Ukrainian war - Over 500,000 Ukrainian soldiers killed, over 100,000 Russian soldiers
    not to mention their involvement in the may Central American conflicts - Nicaragua, Chile, Guyana, Guatemala, , Cuba, Haiti, Dominican republic, Grenada, and Panama. Number of dead as a result of their intervention unknown.
    Oh I forgot Americans are just restoring democracy to these poor countries1 What a joke.
    I have just skimmed the surface with this list of casualties dead and injured I'm sure there are many many more.

The American war machine just loves making big fat profits at the expense of killing millions, just like big Pharma. As Bob Dylan's song says 'When You Gunna Wake Up'

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.