I agree with your first paragraph but don't get confused between...

1. 41,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1007
    I agree with your first paragraph but don't get confused between personal achievements and political movement. Zionism is operating along the same vein as the other high-profile complaints, Islamist or Jihadist. Have a listen to what Ben Gvir, Smortich, and their cohort colleagues are preaching in public! Dehumanising, just like the Nazis.

The rest of your rhetoric is simply just that. If I were such a Nazi as you claim, shouldn't I be supporting all those Nazi nutters in Ukraine? You know the ones @822-120 remind me of the Azov Nazi myths.

It seems that WH spokespeople are also jumping into this messianic narrative. That discovery of hundreds of bodies some with hands tied of women, children, and men is more than just an isolated incident. And the collective West is silent, ignorant deliberately while the Bucha that fizzled had every Western leader taking photo ops.

Yeah, that expression, 'Not ever again', probably is a bit ambiguous under the current genocidal intention unfolding by the Israeli Govt with the type of majority revealed by the polls any govt can only dream of.

You might like this latest attempt at false flag provoking but you will be amazed that in that protest crowd are also Jews who are anti-Zionists. So, why did they ignore her while trying to portray the message that Jews are not safe?

Surprise, surprise, Shai's family is linked to the military industrial complex! Ha, probably an isolated coincidence?

wil.png

t.png

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.