My advice if you're considering entering, try and get into one...

1. 22,984 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    My advice if you're considering entering, try and get into one that's up and running, and NOT into one that is yet to be built and eventually owned by several investors. (not that several owners is an issue)
    That way you should be able to actually see the Real return on your money after costs, and not some possible hyped up maybe return.

I think also you need to go through registered bodies and others to manage it etc, so make sure that you are aware of all these leaches fees along the way, as well as fees involved to even get involved.
    To boot in some cases or one mob that I know of, they sucked out what they called a brokerage fee from your initial capital investment, of around $12,500 for an investment of $300,000.
    Plus on top of what you were to invest, you had to pay an additional, one of up front 10% management fee, which covered you for 10yrs, the term of lease for these particular NDIS properties.
    That is not the only management fees involved.

Hence, make sure you read ALL the fine print and know exactly what it all means, or ask questions and preference, get the answers in writing, leaving a trail of evidence.
    Unfortunately, it almost requires a solicitor to go through it for you.

I could advise you of a Company to avoid like the plague, but we're probably not allowed.
    LOL, based in 2 states which are S & M wink.png

PS. The complex's that we are involved in (4), are not yet completed.
    Hindsight, I would have run a mile and not the mention, the Comp that we come in through, will not answer questions, despite hounding them for 4-5 mths.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.