PEK 0.00% 21.5¢ peak rare earths limited

Neggtions with Shenghe

1. 6 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    All you clever share holders who post on this platform will be aware that Shenghe is expected to agree to providing a funding solution by the 31st May. Which is not too far off.

But this is conditional on them getting a big interest in the new company Ngualla Group UK , and I quote :-
    "Under the terms of the MOU, Peak and Shenghe agreed to evaluate the potential for Shenghe to subscribe for a significant non-controlling interest in Ngualla Group UK Limited (the vehicle through which Peak holds its interests in Mamba Minerals Corporation Limited and the Ngualla Project) as part of a complete funding solution for the Ngualla Project and to minimise any equity funding requirements for Peak".
    So, how big will this interest be? My guess is that there has been months of very heavy discussions on this very subject - probably between our Mr. Scrimshaw (assisted by Macquarie Bank ) and a senior person from Shenghe. I wonder if an agreement has been reached.

Many Posters think that Shenghe will mount a "takeover' bid. And some support for this view could be seen in Peak's involving Macquarie Bank, and I quote from the Dec. 23 Quarterly Report - "Assisting Peak in it's takeover response planning and preparations". However, some time ago Peak and Shenghe entered into a "standstill agreement"- whatever that is. Does anyone know if a "standstill agreement" can be enforced under Australian Law?.

Finally, I am puzzled as to why our share price hasn't soared following those last two marvellous assay results. What's going on?

Wichetty.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $57.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.5¢ $904 4.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43180 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 9355 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
21.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 4.44 %)
Open High Low Volume
21.5¢ 21.5¢ 21.5¢ 7698
Last updated 15.58pm 10/05/2024 ?
PEK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.