WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

never had a 5 bagger now have a 15 bagger

1. 472 Posts.
    The announcements look good.Once news come out these should soar.A few companies appear to be involved.My oppies are a 15 bagger now.Hoping for a 150 bagger.
    I wish i had better news but have been busy.i will share some things.

Greece is bankrupt.They have a debt to GDP of 117%.Spain also.USA is 85% UK 92%.
    the people behind the New World Order have not been lazy and are busy implementing their plans.The carbon tax failed.The swine flu lie failed.
    I believe based on everything that they have done and are doing that there will be another false flag attack by them by august possibly involving an assassination or attempted assassination.

their stated objectives have been to reduce the population of the world by 90%.Holdren stated that as did Plianka.

Cass sunstein (who is with obama went to law school with obama and who will be made a supreme court judge by obama) stated that all conspiracy theory should be outlawed and he defined a conspiracy theory as anything at all that disagreed with government line.That sound like communism.

they are attempting to censor the internet.Jay rockefeller stated that the internet was a mistake.They hate it because they cannot control it and people are finding out what their true plans are.
    The UN wants to licence internet users as a tax.The WHO called for same.
    they want One World Government one world currency.Soon they WILL attack Iran leading to WW3.
    we are in for bad times my friends.
    I wont be replying to this thread.Those of you who want to know the truth you will find it.Those of you who do not will laugh at me.But I am telling you the truth.One of frances most respected banks stated 2 days ago that the euro is finished.

The next couple of years your life will change.UK is now a police state.USA is on the verge of revolution or civil war.
    Europe is broke.
    China and Russia and India are owed trillions by USA who cannot pay and continues to borrow to make war.

Good Luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.