WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

copthat how can I contact you as I am interested in speaking...

1. 53 Posts.
    copthat how can I contact you as I am interested in speaking with you further? I believe what you say to be on the money, but most will laugh it off because they don't believe the world is capable of doing this. They choose to ignore and cling on to false hope. There are many ways the government is trying to reduce the population, cancer being one of them. This can be proven through multiple studies on B17 (look it up). One must also refer to the billions of dollars we are offering to charities each year, without seeing results. The USA was the most charitable country last year, offering a total of 250 billion dollars through private donations. What happened to it all, sorry to offend but a few new churches were built, CEO's increased their yearly salary. More children in 3rd world countries died etc etc to make it more simple for you; the power players profited, and the world suffered. Those of you who choose to believe that we are one race all looking out for each other think again. When you make a profit on the share market, don't let anyone wipe the smile off your face because you just screwed the very people who are trying to rule the world behind closed doors! money realistically means nothing, the reason why we all want it so bad is because we have all accepted it to be worth value. Gold supplies are no longer where the world believes they are and there is a major short. If every trader in the world asked for their gold - their real gold today in a bar, it would be panic stations!! oil and gas is depleting rapidly, enough to last possibly through to 2015, then what? to those who are interested, do some research. But most of all re-evaluate what is important in your life. When times are hard, you are stressed or life takes the wrong turn, is a $50 bill there to help you. Highly unlikely. Who is? your fiends, your family etc don't take these small things for granted. Good luck to all traders, get a win and be proud of it!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.