AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Hi $man. Re: dividend...would it not be better to plough as much...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi $man.

Re: dividend...would it not be better to plough as much AN cash as possible into developing PB, thus reducing borrowing costs accordingly? (Just a question - not looking for an argument).

If I decide to remain a long term holder (I think I am now, anyway! ) I know that my personal preference would be to see them retain as much cash as possible and pour it into the "main game" - PB.

PB is crucial for AVB to truly become the next mid tier miner.

The way it looks right now on equity markets - AVB's management ability to achieve debt free status as an emerging producer is looking better and better every week. The stock has certainly "performed" better than both the ASX200 (XJO) and ASX100 Mining Index (XTR) since 1st October.

AVB.png

And since I am in a magnanimous mood, here is how the stock has performed relative to the ASX100 Mining Index since May-15 (even allowing for the 8c placement). Okay - so it isn't pretty...but it IS pretty relative to what has been going on in resources overall. The uptick at the end - relative to the XTR Mining 100 - sort of adds a bit of depth to what Awoonga was perhaps suggesting earlier this week - that even though we maybe can't see it in the share price, that the re-rating has begun.

AVB XTR.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.