AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

"That doesn't necessarily mean that the current plant can do...

1. 10,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6068
    "That doesn't necessarily mean that the current plant can do that without Capex to expand."...yes it does.

From the last ASX presentation Dec 2015 and supported by historical conversations I have had.

"Plant Design ≈800,000tpa -Crush,grind, float & filter" page 8

Now multiply by ore grade that is by all accounts climbing but who's current LifeOfMine average is 2.53%.

A$80 million is an estimate, soon we will have actual numbers and I am tipping some savings based on comments in Hartleys report and continued message from the company that contingency is not yet touched. I suggested you and others could make a more accurate forecast (even if still approximate) once the final numbers are known. Not sure why you had an issue with the statement?

PS I imagine the DNPM would expect miners to reach their allocation....I imgine TP's comments re lower targets are simply conservative statements to keep the fickle market happy and taking full care not to over promise in case of adverse scenarios etc. Doesn't mean AVB are not going to be shooting for those targets and certainly doesn't mean the plant is not capable of them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.