CL8 0.00% 1.9¢ carly holdings limited

The CEO'a presentation left alot to be desired, in my opinion...

1. 105 Posts.
    The CEO'a presentation left alot to be desired, in my opinion his focus was essentially restating what shareholders already knew and focusing on past performance using that as an anchor to prove his points. Not only was his presentation lackluster but he gave no indication about what plans he has put in place for drivemycar to reach critical mass and how he intends to accelerate collaborate's growth to be cash flow positive; merely stating that we are going in the right direction at the right pace, making it seem that hes assuming just because we are heading in the right direction that it will be smooth sailing from here on out without taking into consideration that we need an extremrly aggressive marketing and sales strategy to capture customers which are the lifeblood of all collaborate's product offerings. In my opinion he is more focused on acquiring as many products in the collaborative space as possible instead of focusing and improving our current product offerings; where his focus instead will require more cash and in turn more capital raisings to fund acquisitions which I would assume to be non-profitable at the time to reduce costs of acquisition. There is a lot more I want to say but I fear it I will end up going on a tangent so I'll say this for now.

Also with regards to other presenters; at the risk of cross promoting other stocks which I won't; there were a fair few that have made a very strong presentations where the information presented ticked off all the right boxes and left me without needing to ask further questions which led me to taking positions in their companies where some have already paid off handsomely (one has already doubled in price) and also I have spoken to the CEOs' and either their cfos' or cmos' and find they really put their money where their mouth is but that will be seen in time.
    Last edited by Harbinger: 27/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.099M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.9¢ $505 26.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 503812 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 604166 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.