CL8 0.00% 1.6¢ carly holdings limited

Thanks Harbinger. I think you are right in that they do seem to...

1. 346 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Thanks Harbinger.

I think you are right in that they do seem to be more focussed on early acquisition than developing their existing assets to their fullest capacity.

With DMC I think due to the 7 day rental minimum, which I would only utilise if I was on holiday interstate and was planning a long road trip or didn't have a car as it was being serviced/repaired, they are focusing their marketing for this on tourists or new arrivals to a city, hence the mentioned partnerships with Aussie Relocations, Discovery Holiday Parks and Lifestyle Rewards (though not sure what exactly these involve).

I don't think this would necessarily be a reliable and predictable source of earnings and perhaps they realise this too.

Corporate rentals for businesses on the other hand who may require car rentals for longer periods makes more sense, as well as for fleet companies to utilise their fleet more efficiently.

So in this sense the strategy for DMC so far revealed makes sense with the types of partnerships they have made as well the launch of DMC : Business and recruitment of a corporate BDM.

I think if they offered rental for at least 3 days I would be more likely to use DMC myself on a weekend or long weekend just for fun. I really think they need to tap into this shorter-term rental market for revenue to grow even faster.

In the medium to longer term all that needs to happen for the share price to take off is a more significant acquistion eg, DMC + Carnextdoor + Carhood!

And in the short-term as it is quite possible they will need to raise more cash, you know that management may at least do enough promotion and release enough timely announcements to prop the share price close to 2c or above so as not to have to do a capital raise at lower prices and annoy existing significant/institutional level investors who have already bought in at 2c.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CL8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.294M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 73931 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1324568 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CL8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.