OZL 0.00% $26.44 oz minerals limited

TO ALL OZL HOLDERS I agree that shareholders need to indicate to...

1. 26 Posts.
    TO ALL OZL HOLDERS
    I agree that shareholders need to indicate to our PRESENT leadership, that go forward with new direction .BUT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SELL PH.
    The uranium mine going along with the new deal worries me very much. PH CAN BE THE FOUNDATION FOR REBUILDING OUR COMPANY.
    I cant shake the feeling that our CURRANT leadership is still hell bent on selling every thing including PH. I am sure there must be other shareholders like my self, who took out a substantial margin loan, while keeping my eyes on the PRIZE.
    It has been a big struggle to stay afloat. At 82 0cents would not have been a win win situtatin. IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR OUR GOVERNMENT, OZ BOARD WOULD HAVE FLOGGED OFF ALL OUR COMPANY for next to nothing. I also struggle to believe that they have been working day and night using the whole boards unified drive and experiense to try everything coceivable for best outcome and top priority of keeping ph and oz alive.
    Or has the board had to follow behind the alpha male and his vision. We should refrain from making bad remarks about our leadership, as i am sure there is a lot we don't know going on behind the scences, and some may be fasley critisized.
    There will be a time for the whole board to explain there actions and motives. It would not surprize me in due course that some board members will break rank and give us a clear picture of what has realy gone on behind closed doors.
    I sincerely hope our position continues to improve from the unsatisfactory deal THE BOARD WAS TRYING TO RAM THROUGH. All the best to all espesially doogsie1 who has been trying to say some very relevant points.
    I personaly place a lot of weight on the character and integrety of a nation. As china stands and i try to be a very grascious person in life. I cannot get my mind past tienimen square and currently tibet. Did anyone read the comment by the Dali
    lama, a winner of the noble peace prize in one of our news papers a couple of weeks ago. He was scathing of the chinese government and it's brutal suppresion of a peaceful nation and a gentle people.
    two hundred thousand of his countryman have been killed in chinas invasion in his homeland.
    As i have stated before,sitting around the world trading table,buying and selling as all nations do, is one thing BUT allowing a large and powerfull nation who is involved in this sort of action, perminant 100% ownership in your mineral resources (including uranium) does matter.
    If you don't, THEN you MUST BE PUFFIN MUFFINS and not on the same page as people who carefully weigh up the whole issue and its ramifications.
    Its only my point of view and i respect others in there comments
    Cheers to all Andy V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.