AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

AVB pay for some research (big tick for PR there) and the long...

1. 4,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    AVB pay for some research (big tick for PR there) and the long term bulls get excited.

Some are very easily pleased.

Matters such as drilling results; raising capital; getting mining approvals; building Sand start up mines; watching cu price; watching Youtube clips of drone fly overs; doling out rapturous praise at AGM get togethers; all while swatting away at the long term bears (who have been profoundly right about the share price) in manic tones of condescension and derision all seem to be issues that get a few people here very excited and animated (literally!).

Pity about the share price though...the reason all the bulls are here in the first place...

But hey....this time it's different!

If PB gets built (lol) and copper gets to $3 per pound sometime around mid 2019, apparently Numis reckon AVB is worth 15c!

Wow!

I thought it was going to be 30c-plus? Wasn't it going to be paying dividends? Wasn't it going to be $1 (oh, sorry - that was before the dilution in 2013, 2014 & 2015..and before the Blackrock royalty)

How much do we have to discount that wonderful 15c valuation to compensate for the control that the Big 3 (4?) wield? I reckon a momentary spike to 10c+ some time this year will provide the opportunity to exit that many will gleefully grab with open arms.

Gotta go - dinner is being served. Head Nurse is on her way and I desperately want to read that Numis Report 3 more times to bring me some apologetic cold comfort before its lights out at the Nursing Home.

All jokes and scepticism aside - good luck to the longs.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.