CAY 1.32% 7.5¢ canyon resources limited

New serious post

1. 628 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Firstly, previously I have tried to provide information via riddles to avoid triggering the post to be wiped due to unsubstantiated information, however using codewords has repeatedly been flagged as racist by a adherent of the communist party as we are well aware the party's interest trump any other citizenship attained as ties to the party always take precedence

anyway, after further investigation I make the following comments

fisters note does value cay at 51c once the hurdles of mc, ml, offtake, rail, funding are achieved

the 51c valuation is also based on full dilution to 4b shares in order to fund 125m of the project, I.e a 2 billion valuation once fully funded, remember that number, 2 billion

now, you could argue that putting a .2 risk rating on the valuation provides an easy hurdle to enable a fast price rerating as hurdles are crossed

I.e. After mc it becomes .4 I.e 20c, then after offtakes .6 which is 30c then rail .8 which is 40c then funding unlocks it to 1 x which is 51c

now if cay have spent the last few years negotiating nda covered agreements for offtake, rail, port access and funding that become "live" upon receipt of a mc then these hurdles may all be crossed within a few weeks of the mc being issued (purportedly mid to late July possibly)
    thus we could unlock all hurdles to see a 1x valuation of 51c within a few weeks or so

now, stay with me here

fisters note bases the unlocked 51c valuation on 3.3b more shares issued at the current price of 4.5c to fund half the project

firstly, we aren't 4.5c after the other hurdles are all crossed, let's say we are 20, we then issue only 1b more shares, thus are 1.9b shares but still at the previous 2b valuation, I.e. a buck a share

now, let's imagine we can secure full bank funding for the project, we remain at 1b shares but still have the 2b company val, I.e. 2 bucks a share

now , we are valuing this based on just the 20% of the entire permit area we have delineated, perhaps we sell the 20% off but keep the other 80%? If we announced sole rail and port access prior then this is a quite simple outcome
    and if we can sell a assets valued at 2b but keep 80% of the area then you work it out

further we also hold exclusive rights to the other permit areas they resigned earlier this year that can be sold to lower the funding required or keep and drill as they are along the rail

now, the point being is many of these possible outcomes are not known in the market but could become fact very quickly and could see this thing move really really fast

now I cant make any further comments on the non Chinese potential that some China centric persons refuse to believe are likely but I bet my left arm that China will be left holding the bag due to their behaviour

let's face it, we all rather do business with non Chinese entities as we move this thing forward and unlock the value

anyway, feel free to screenshot this before the communist party representative flags it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $103.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $25.63K 341.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 205745 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 21352 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.38pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.32 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ 5446
Last updated 13.32pm 29/04/2024 ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.