LTR 0.00% $1.23 liontown resources limited

So under 50cents is the price you're waiting for to buy back and...

1. 423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 762
    So under 50cents is the price you're waiting for to buy back and close your short position? If you step back and look at the big picture you don't think how ridiculous you sound? I mean thst seriously. There is a lot of fud around electric cars and in turn lithium so I can understand simpletons getting stupid ideas into their head about the entire industry about to collapse but when you look at the actual results in sales, the second boom in uptake starting and the tipping point in mass adoption already well and truly passed in most established (and some not) economies around the world then its you the shorters that are a little delusional. China is already 50 percent ev sales. The rest of the world is not going to sit there and see China become energy independent and think oh how nice for us to be getting screwed by big oil when there is an alternative being rolled out. Did you read Tesla (LTR's massive customer) is brining forward the much anticipated small affordable car to the masses? Could even be by the end of this year. What do you think that will do for the next phase of mass adoption? And competing producers of Ev's And in turn for LTR's lithium demand? This isn't pie in the sky stuff possibly years and years away. This is happening in real time. You can spread bullshit all you like but the real figures coming out tell the true story and it's just getting better and better for LTR. Your 50 cent dream will leave you in misery.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.23
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.970B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 $7.836M 6.333M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 39539 $1.23

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.23 12600 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.23
  Change
0.000 ( 0.04 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.26 $1.22 2016924
Last updated 15.59pm 03/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.