AFW 0.00% 1.6¢ applyflow limited

First of all they are both different Industries..... 2/ There...

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    First of all they are both different Industries..... 2/ There have been a number of management decisions IMO that are very suspect and questionable which I have raised before .... 3/ Selling assets ie to oneself, 2nd hand furniture, paying exhorbitant fees to staff I certainly of another company which they have an interest.....4/ I see no evidence that the QC has earnt his keep....... 5/ they hired a well known highly regarded person in the industry that was IMO sacked after just six months for failure to deliver.6/ since Covid has shut down most industries,some BoD have done IMO zilch to earn their keep and have shamelessly accepted their fees when so many directors in many other industries took pay cuts.... ( this is a struggling company and any director IMO who has credibilty and the best interests of the S/H`s would have taken a pay cut.)
    My understanding is that the platforms we bought from bankrupt companies failed and we had to start from scratch as what they bought failed in many areas and BUTLER has worked his butt off to get it where it is today....
    As a S/H I have quite a large investment in this company and when I see some very questionable decisions made I will voice my feelings and opinions as strongly as I can. ... I am totally appalled at how ruthless and shameless some people are in this company and I have no trouble exposing it to the market.... From the current SP I believe there are quite a few people that agree with my opinions.... That it is stacked with well known names of a high flyer in another company and it is being used as a lifestyle by these people. as well as what I have stated. IMO
    The market being what it is and the performance of its high flyer one would expect some of the gloss to rub off onto AFW... IS IT ALSO POSSIBLE THAT AFW HAS BEEN PUT ON THE SHELF while they spend all their energy with that company.... Living in the glory of that success....

At the current SP and lack of interest I would face a substantial loss... So until I can get a reasonable price I will remain a S/H... Like I have continued to say.... Mr QC get your hands dirty and do something good for the company or resign.... Prove me totally wrong so I can wear mud + egg on my face...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AFW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.