DUO 0.00% 0.9¢ dourado resources limited

new week- w/c 29/08/15

1. 1,389 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    food for thought- this guys done well in the past, let this be another - happy week ahead

Reverse takeover boom over? - 21/9/15

Did the short lived boom of technology companies performing reverse take overs of small mining stocks just end? It looks that way and of course I am holding the one that it stopped with haha.

There has been a very popular trend on the ASX this year, as many mining companies have become worthless due to the end of the WA mining boom and downturn in the Australian economy. I'm talking about the large number of companies performing back door listings on the ASX using mining companies as empty shells.

Why would they do this? It's the cheapest way to get on a stock market.

If you've been following my blog, you'll know I managed to make some good quick money on Potash Minerals (ASXOK) and Kunene Resources (ASX:KNE).

Some other stocks which I wasn't in on, had almost meteoric rises since they announced their acquisitions.

1PG - Over 1500% since announcement
    AZK - Over 1000% since announcement
    CVT - Over 500% since announcement
    ZIP - Over 500% since announcement

So you can see the trend. Cool technology company decides it wants to list, does a back door listing using a failing mining company. Renames and bobs your uncle.

So along came Dourado Resources, with a cool piece of technology called Zyber. A more secure, flexible and business orientated equivalent of Dropbox. Dropbox is valued at $10 billion.

Well as I said in my last post, I sold my Alexium International shares at 87.5c and bought shares in Dourado Resources for 1.6c.

Where are they at today?

Well DUO just bounced back from 1.1c to 1.2c lol
    AJX just reached an all time high of $1.07

Here is a direct quote from my last blog post:
    "and decided my money would be better placed there for now."

Who's the dick head?

Look at this killer back door listed tech stock!​

So instead of being up about $3500. I am down $2400.

Can't win them all, and I still believe Dourado has great long term potential. If I didn't, I never would have invested, regardless of how quick I was hoping to make money. All it takes is one big client to start using Zyber and it will take off pretty quick.

Having worked in IT for four years, I can say with a level of experience that the industry is becoming more security concious than ever before and this system will be of great importance in a lot of sectors.

If you're interested to learn more about it, look up their presentation announced by Dourado. There is next too nothing on Zyber.com yet.

http://www.youngaussieinvestor.com.au/2015/09/reverse-takeover-boom-over-21915.html

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.