AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

What about Turnbull basically telling China they needed an...

1. 30,155 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1783
    What about Turnbull basically telling China they needed an investigation into the source of the Covid19 virus?
    This triggers a trade war.
    It was the LNP which had trade barriers and it was Keating and Hawke who dismantled them in the 1980s and also floated the AUD, ushering a new era in finance and making Australia a major financial player in SE Asia.
    Keating was insanely popular in finance markets particularly. I'm not a fan of trade barriers necessarily but I am a realist.

The only reason why the now incumbent ALP government agreed before the election to not touch tax breaks was because they were basically bullied into it by the Murdoch press.
    But it's proven an outdated and absurd policy/promise, so unpopular it would be political suicide to keep it.

This is just for starters.
    I predict there will be a new resource rent tax. It should have been done properly at the beginning.
    People like Rinehart should share more, it's not HER resource it's in the ground and that is own by Australians. We licence to let it be dug up.
    Norway has managed things extremely well Australia has been idiots. Norway is NOT a communist country not by a long way. But it is not short of money either.
    Tony Rovira went to Mexico apparently because he thought it was easier in terms of governance.
    That didn't work out for him. Despite making excellent discoveries.
    He came back, went to his respected colleague and the rest is history. Almost.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.