FAR 0.58% 43.3¢ far limited

I'm with you on this Hot...WPL are very entrenched and FAR's...

1. 940 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 307
    I'm with you on this Hot...WPL are very entrenched and FAR's language towards them over the last months indicates (at least to me) that FAR are now accepting WPL is accepted as a partner in this project. Plenty on this board take the "p" out of Woodside (including me on occasion), but the reality is Woodside is a very good company and I suspect would make a very good JV partner when things settle down.

A positive determination from the ICC for FAR's PE would be awesome for FAR, but I am very much of the belief that such a determination will result in an agreed "compo" outcome between FAR and WPL/COP. To have an acrimonious re-shuffle of the JV at this late stage would imo be a disaster....a new operator may try to poach the current WPL personnel, but can you imagine WPL willingly allowing current information and contracts being simply transferred to a new operator? Delays would be potentially terrible.

To me...keep the JV together, keep fingers crossed FAR win PE, WPL/COP pay us some sort of compensation, will be great to put PE behind us, get financing completed, and get the project to FID and developing! If we lose PE...everything the same, but without the compo (and hopefully management has their positive options arranged for this)

Which ever way it happens...not long now

dodds

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
43.3¢
Change
0.003(0.58%)
Mkt cap ! $39.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
43.0¢ 43.3¢ 43.0¢ $44.75K 104.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 20344 43.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
43.5¢ 131599 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.01pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.