AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

news flow

1. 170 Posts.
    I know a lot of us have criticised management for the seemingly poor flow of news (myself included), however, it's likely they've simply been 'keeping their powder dry'.

If it's true the forthcoming Finance Ann (THE Ann) will reveal secured financing of up to $70m then other cards will likley fall into place almost immediately.

1) For the finance to be in position I'd expect the mine plan to be complete and therefore an Ann to that effect should follow on from the Finance Ann fairly rapidly.

2) The Full Mining Licence could/would have been a precondition to the finance so an Ann to that effect should also follow presently. I'd anticipate a mining schedule to be released too.

3) Aquisition of the second hand plant (if not discreetly acquired already) will be confirmed and it's refurb schedule/cost Announced.

4) Mine building schedule and ETA for commissioning and sale of cons (concentrates) to the Smelter

5) An Off Take agreement will be announced at somepoint (also fairly soon as it is needed to derisk the bank loan and could be contingent to it.

6) JORC upgrade.. could happen at any time and the timing will be unrelated to the above sequence of Anns

IMO All of these anns should be expected within the next 6-8 weeks.

NB: We're also coming closer to the day where we'll receive an Ann stating what the Dividend will be to us LT holders..

GLTA

BT

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.