LLL 0.00% 50.5¢ leo lithium limited

I would suggest we are lucky that Ganfeng wish to continue doing...

1. 8,735 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7744
    I would suggest we are lucky that Ganfeng wish to continue doing business here in Australia and elsewhere in the West so decided to not just wait for the Junta in Mali to give them the mine for total ownership of the mine.

Is it a good deal, it obviously depends upon the shareholders thinking, but I consider it a choice of take the deal or get nothing back. We all made a bet on investing in an unstable part of the world, so getting some, a lot or most of our money back when it all turned sour, seems a fairly good deal to me at this point in time.

Would I have preferred a whole lot more, sure who wouldn't, that's why I bought into it. It didn't work out, so I'll take whatever and move on. Before this deal I had written off the entire investment in my mind, so compared to that I'm happy to get money that can be put in other investments.

I'm also fairly sure a whole host of options and performance rights will be accruing to management and the BOD, so actual payout to investors might be a little less than expected.

The deal is what it is and I'm sure the announcement about it will explain how it's in the best interest of all, couldn't do any better, management worked hard to get this good a deal, yada, yada.. Time to move on, there are lots of fish in the sea of junior explorers/miners, and the world needs shiploads of metals for the 'transition'...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LLL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.